Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Diablo 3: An Homage to Diablo 2



Diablo 3 launched today. Hell yes. My copy is currently being shipped, so expect a full review after I've had time to dig into it. From what I can tell, the online servers are currently overloaded, but I can't rlly confirm that.

I play the fuck out of Diablo 2. For over a decade it hasremained one of my absolute favorite games. It's truly amasterpiece, and I hope the sequel can match the grtness of Brsorcs, Hammerdins, and WW Barbs.

Here's to all those night spent spamming the trade channels in srch of a Brth of the Dying and an Enigma.

Let us remember the surprise at the addition of even more runewords and which have kept the game alive.

I hope they never take down the Diablo 2 servers. I'll have fun playing Diablo 3, but I know deep down I'll want to come back to the Blood Moor and desert, the rainforest, hell, and the barbarian highlands.

Playing a necromancer is never as fun as it is in Diablo 2. With my vast army of skeleton warriors, mages, and a golem I feltinvincible. Diablo 2 was one of the first games I ever played online, and I'll always remember that first day online in which I tmed up with other adventures and explored a randomly-erated landscape in srch of trsure, battle, and glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment