Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Mega Man 2 Helmetless Rom



Who needs a goddamn helmet to fuck Wily's shit up? Mega Man's hair is longer than his 9/10 sprites, because I thought it looked cooler. This is a grt improvement over the previous version. Certain awkward frames of animation have been corrected, and Mega Man flows very smoothly. I also edited the title screen to say Mega Man II: Helmetless, and the dates to 2010-2011. Download the Mega Man 2 Helmetless Rom. I used Tile Layer Pro, a grt utility for NES graphics .

This project started a few yr ago when I Mega Man 2 so that I could play as Helmetless Mega Man. I intended to hex edit the rom to make Mega Man take double damage, but decided that was unnecessary. I posted some preliminary s on youtube, to mixed responses. I'll admit that the sprite looked awkward back then, and was even glitched on one frame of animation, but now this mod works 100% perfectly.

Enjoy! I'll do some more s of the new version...



No comments:

Post a Comment