Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Skyward Sword Launches in America




The Led of Zelda: Skyward Sword for the Nintendo Wii launches, and once again it's time for gamers to journey around what is hopefully a much-expanded Hyrule. Many gamers have been waiting yrs for this game. It might be the last grt game to come out for the Wii. It might be the last grt Zelda game ever crted. Then again, it might just be more of the same. I want a game that captures the adventure, challenge, and sense of exploration in Ocarina of Time, The Led of Zelda, and Zelda II: The Adventure of Link--not a formula-grown fetch quest.

I assumed stores were packed and/or alrdy sold out. Still, I hate ordering things online this close to Thanksgiving and Christmas, and hopefully I'll be able to grab a copy after I finish this post!

I won't be reviewing Skyward Sword for some time. I'm just not going to hammer out a eric review; I'll get to it when I have the time. Also, I'm not going to be rding any online reviews or looking at many screenshots.

The art style has been part of the online controversy, but last I hrd most gamers seemed okay with the Ocarina-inspired artwork. Personally I like the darker side of Zelda (Twilight Princess and Zelda II) but I'm willing to be open minded.

Has anyone purchased the game? I'd be interesting in any first impressions rders have of it. My only expectation is that it has some new stuff. I rlly feel like the Zelda series as a whole has stagnated, but I haven't lost hope entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment