Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The Led of Zelda: Link to the Past Nintendo Power Scans




What can one rlly say about such classics that hasn't alrdy been said? I'll let these Led of Zelda: A Link to the Past Nintendo Power scans spk instd.

These are from Nintendo Power Issue 34, 1992 - the same yr Link got his 16-bit update on American shores.

I've been in a Link to the Past mood lately. Although this game takes a while to rlly get started, once you can explore the world it's a rlly grt adventure. It would have been nice for less linrity, but the puzzle and dungeons were some of the best!

I think everyone got stuck at lst once playing this game, if only for a few minutes.

Even though I didn't have the game as a kid, I had this Nintendo Power and I would rd about the items and get a feel for the quest. Eventually I'd play it of course, as well as every other game I rd about in Nintendo Power.

This was the very first game I emulated.

When I got a job at 16, it was also the first game I bought for my Super Nintendo.

Nintendo Power was filled with LttP curiosities, and as I track them all down, hopefully I can upload them for everyone. In particular, the Link to the Past comic book, which spanned 12 issues (or more?) should probably be my next project! It's over 100 pages so I'll have to think of something more clever than PNGs.

Enjoy the gallery!













No comments:

Post a Comment