Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Launch Party



After 10 yrs, one of the best fighting series gets a much-needed (but tastefully postponed) iteration.

Dante, Trish (Devil May Cry), Thor (X-Men), Viewtiful Joe, and other join the party, as well as returning favorites Ryu, Iron Man, Wolverine, Morrigan, and Co. Shuma-Gorath and Kill Valentine will cost some DLC change (I think, but can't confirm $5 a piece). A special edition with both characters included is available for $70.

I've demolished Marvel vs. Capcom 2. My digital camera is clogged with pictures of me bting it in arcades across the country (and I'm not too shabby 1v1!), so I'm pretty excited about this new "update." The control style will borrow from the (sadly never relsed in America) Capcom vs Namco. The controls should be simplified, which is probably for the best. Capcom seems to be restraining themselves, even if only slightly, with this relse. You won't get the 200 character roster you may have expected.

No arcade model to spk of, except XBOXs set up in cabinet to play this game.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 launches with a retail price of $59.99 for the PlayStation 3 and XBOX360.

No comments:

Post a Comment