Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Song of the Week: GTA Vice City - Push It to the Limit




Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is pretty much Scarface + GTA, and the inclusion of so many songs from Scarface added that glitzy 1980s sheen that makes this game one of the best ever made (and my personal favorite Grand Theft Auto). I just purchased GTA4 for PC, and although I didn't have time to play it yet I'm looking forward to finally playing the latest major installment in the series.

That said, I'd rather be down south in a speedboat than romping around Liberty City anyday. Scarface is awesome, Vice City is awesome, and Paul Eggelman's "Push It to the Limit" is double awesome.

Check out this awesome Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Tribute by some "gangsta." It ftures Push It to the Limit, the grtest song from the 1980s.

No comments:

Post a Comment