Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Song of the Week: Lord British's Theme




This weeks song is one of my favorite game songs of all time, the music from Ultima Exodus that plays when you build a party and in Lord British's castle. It demonstrates the ledary music in this cart.

Ultima: Exodus is an amazing game, and is one of the only truly non-linr adventures on the NES. There is so much depth to the game you might want to use a guide, but then again, you might not!

Listen to the song and post your thoughts below! And if you haven't played Ultima: Exodus... do. You can rd my review of Ultima Exidus for NES right here.

This game and I go way back to 7th grade when I bought it off a classmate for a dollar. Over Christmas brk I played the game incessantly, which is why it always comes to mind around winter. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment